Livestream your next show or event from Tabard Theatre.
Located in the historic San Pedro district of Downtown San Jose, we offer a unique location, flexible lighting, hi-def PTZ cameras, professional audio, high speed internet, and a skilled team to make your livestreaming production low-stress and high-quality.
Email us to get started!
PTZ multi‑camera switching
Flexible stage lighting
Embeddable video player
On-demand video archive
- Canon 80D Camera
- 2 Panasonic 4K PTZ Cameras
- Sub compact remote system controller
- Wirecast Pro
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2
ABOUT THE ROOM
The Tabard Theatre (formerly Theatre on San Pedro Square) is a cabaret theatre located on the second floor of the historical Farmers Union Building.
Seating capacity: 100–150 depending on type of event and Guest Company preference.
Room capacity: Audience: 175, cast and staff: 195. Due to current COVID-19 regulations, capacity is limited to 12 people total at all times.
Freight Elevator: (8′ x 6′) is available for loading in cargo, and to transport patrons with mobility issues. This elevator must use Tabard personnel to operate.
Box Office, Lobby and Public Restrooms are located on the first floor.
Dressing rooms: 2 in the basement—accessible by elevator or stairs—that can accommodate up to 13 people in one and 10 in the other. Due to current COVID-19 regulations, dressing room capacity is limited to 1 person at any given time.
Basement Restroom: There is one restroom with shower in the basement for cast and staff.
Parking: Parking is available in the multi-story city garage directly across the street from the theatre. First 90 minutes free.
Load-in/Load-out: Trucks used for load-in and load-out must use the loading zones on Almaden Street.
Renters need to work with our Rep Plot – minimal rehang/re-focus permitted.
- All instruments hung on unistrut track
- Lighting Console: ETC Element 40 (500 channels)
- Dimmers: 46 total dimmers
- 3 Leprecon LD360 dimmers packs, 6 circuits – 1800 W total load capacity
- 7 NSI DDS600 dimmer packs, 4 circuits – 1800 W total load capacity
- 10 – Altman 6 X 9 ellipsoidals – 575 W
- 5 – L&E variable focus ellipsoidals – 575 W
- 3 – ETC Source Four 36 degree ellipsoidals – 575 W
- 9 – Altman PAR56 – 500 W
- 4 – ETC Source Four PAR – 575 W
- 6 – 6” Fresnels – 500 W
- 6 – Optima iLED PAR64 – 183 RGB LED’s (back wall color wash)
- Moving Lights:2 – Elektralite LED Pro-Line ML601
- 2 – Satellite 1 Follow Spots – 575 W available at extra charge.
- Gel Frames
- 1 – 6” Barn Door
- 7 – Gobo Holders
- Assorted Edison extension cables
- Behringer X32 digital mixer
- 2 JBL CWT128 speakers powered by Crown CTs 3000 amp
- 2 Ramsa WS-A420 subwoofers (above grid) powered by Crown CTs 3000 amp
- 8 stage monitors — including 4 wedge monitors powered by Crown CTs 600 amps
- 12 Sennheiser wireless receivers /12 transmitters with Countryman mic elements
- 4 Sennheiser handheld wireless microphones
- 10 conventional microphones & stands
- CD player
- Monitor/paging system for dressing rooms
- Musical equipment available at extra charge:
- Yamaha baby grand piano
- Yamaha Clavinova
- Lighted music stands
- Slides and images can be integrated directly to live video feed
- 3 in-room projectors — one ceiling mounted for center screen, two mountable for side screens (3’x4’).
- Motorized, retractable front projection screen – 7.5′ high x 10′ wide, 20′ from mounted projector, operated from control booth.
- Extron Switcher accommodates DVD composite and VGA sources.
Music • Dance